Monday, March 16, 2009

We Don't Want to Die



"We Don't Want to Die" (pictured above) was created live on webcam in front of an audience of art fans. The painting will be destroyed live on webcam on March 21st, 2009 unless someone buy/saves it. It is on sale at my etsy shop. This is the 4th week of my live painting show with a twist called, Canvas Kill Live.

It is completely free to watch my live web cam painting shows. During the shows you can watch me paint, possibly watch me destroy my own art, and listen to me answer questions or talk about my painting process. The shows are Saturday 3pm central time, and can be viewed from my Canvas Kill Live website.

If you would like to see some of my recent creations, you should watch my time lapse video of the first three shows.

I am also looking for other artists, interested in creating live art on webcam with me during my shows, to sign up for accounts at Stickam.com and get on webcam and create art with me. That would be great.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...