Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Montana Trout (Billings Art Hunt)




My third stop on my ART AS TREASURE: Art Tour 2008 will be in Billings, Montana. In Billings I will be hiding 10 miniature Trout paintings (see picture above). These works will be hidden in the public parks and open to the public to find. Winners will be awarded prizes!This hunt will happen in July 2008.


If you live in Billings and want to get involved in the miniature artwork hunt please go to my website for more info. I will also be creating art hunts in St. Louis Park, MN/ Jamestown, ND/ Portland, OR/ Costa Mesa, CA/ and one location in Utah or Colorado.


Please check out my website which explains more about my art hunt, my art tour, how you can help, and how to donate and get a free bearded bunny print! Art Tour 2008


Thanks for any support you can give me!
Find hidden art in Billings!





“Help the joy of art reach thousands of people!”
Art as Treasure Art Tour 2008






Read more blogs about my art tour and hidden art

See also my Bearded Bunny post.

My homemade collectible monster card game is in progress.


Do not forget to see all of my airbrushing blog posts .






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paintings are awesome nice artistic mind.I have gone through your website really i enjoyed a lot.
=====================
Katie
Montana Drug Treatment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...