Friday, September 26, 2014

Reiki Face Head: Sketchbook Friday




Do you every wonder how many versions of yourself live in your head? Do you ever wonder how we morph from one version to the next in a seemingly seamless transition towards a new version of ourselves. The brain is an odd seas creature, living in the aquarium juices of our skull. I recently had reiki energy work done on me in an attempt to reset myself after some very difficult personal emotional losses. The reiki had a huge effect on me, I was cold, hungry, extremely fatigued and the next time I got very sick. It was like the reiki actually was pulling a mask off my energy, and a flood of real cravings, urges and needs can spilling out. It also seemed to unlock a series of versions of myself who were now battling each other in my brain for dominance. Meanwhile, my regular face was unchanged....indistinguishable from anything but the regular version. Yet, inside arguments were running rampant and the version of myself is still changing every day.

Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. You can find information about buying artwork, webcomics, performance art, miniature art hunts and new projects on my fine art website William Hessian dot com. Also like me on Facebook, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see all of the sketchbook friday posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...