Friday, August 8, 2014

Puffy Smoke: Sketchbook Friday




Drawn on a page of notes comes this week's Sketchbook Friday entry. You can see some inspirations for my PBL ROBOT card game as I tried to invent some cool looking robot armor. I enjoy the warthog looking creature at the bottom. I think he would be fun to chase around. You can also see some odd designs and a few big vessel headed characters at the top. A series of random things my head invents in meetings. See you next week!


Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. You can find information about buying artwork, webcomics, performance art, miniature art hunts and new projects on my fine art website William Hessian dot com. Also like me on Facebook, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see all of the sketchbook friday posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...