Friday, May 9, 2014

Kitty Protest: Sketchbook Friday



Have you ever been to protest? In this sketch we get to see Capital Kitty. Pizza by the Slice. 50 cents. WOW! Free Smpls. Please Wash Your Feet. Sometimes even the Capital Kitty gets it wrong, and when it does the rest of the kittens need to stand up for their rights and march. And yes, if you are wondering about the breasts on the kitty, they are real. Real monumental. Thanks for checking it out.

Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. Many times my sketches are ideas for larger projects that you might find on my fine art website William Hessian dot com, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see all of the sketchbook friday posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...