Friday, August 24, 2012

Sketchbook Friday: Thrax and his Hairy Forearms



...and when the evil Thrax returned it grabbed little Popo, and announced to everyone his plans to put him in a bun and eat him like a hot dog. Thrax's cape ruffled in the wind making his evil grin full of razor sharp teeth extra menacing. His Kingdom feared those teeth. And all the other dogs growled and bubbled at the mouth. But their snorts and posturing was just sounds of protest and was never to be followed with biting and tearing, because Thrax was too powerful and has too many tools. The dogs may growl but in the end they all heel to Thrax and those razor teeth and hairy forearms.


Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. Many times my sketches are ideas for larger projects that you might find on my fine art website William Hessian dot com, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see my Favorite 20 sketches from 2011 or go back and check out all of the sketchbook friday posts.

If you want to own some of my work, you can always find great deals on my artwork and stickers at my Etsy shop.  Do not forget to subscribe to my blog and never miss another post.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...