Friday, May 25, 2012

Sketchbook Friday: Gluten Free Banner



Sitting at Hard Times Cafe, one of the best places to get Vegan, Gluten Free, Vegetarian dishes in the Twin Cities, I am always inspired to sketch. It is also open all night long. People are having intense conversation, playing board games or sketching in their own sketchbooks. There was an incredible painting of Jake the Snake Roberts on the wall, making this particular visit even better than usual.

I have been trying to eat gluten free for a while now, since it seems to make a lot of sense for my health. This sketch was inspired by the cafe itself.

Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. Many times my sketches are ideas for larger projects that you might find on my fine art website William Hessian dot com, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see my Favorite 20 sketches from 2011 or go back and check out all of the sketchbook friday posts.

If you want to own some of my work, you can always find great deals on my artwork and stickers at my Etsy shop. Do not forget to subscribe to my blog and never miss another post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...