Monday, September 21, 2009

Abstract faces: miniature art series





A brand new series of abstract faces. I have a few plans for this little series, time will reveal all. I stayed up all night one night last week to create this series which included Blick studio markers, micron pens, pencil, sharpie markers, Prismacolor colored pencils and a metallic silver pen. Like most of my miniatures the works were attached to a black archival card stock. They will eventually be covered with an acrylic gloss medium.

If you enjoy hidden art or miniature art, check out the many posts on this blog related to those subjects by simply clicking the links.

3 comments:

Took said...

niiiiiiiice!

Kris said...

I agree. I'm not sure if it's a new style of yours or what it is. But I like the way you have been drawing people in your comics and now these. I like the lines very much.

William Hessian said...

i enjoy trying to be a little loose with my lines lately. it makes drawing more, glad to know it is looking alright too.

thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...