Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day: LIVE ART ON WEBCAM



Canvas Kill Live!

I will be attempting to paint live on webcam tomorrow 14th, and the following two saturdays from 3-5pm central time. The results of each session will be up for sale, and if the painting is not sold by the following week I will destroy it on webcam. Bad art must be destroyed.

All you need to do to join me is go to this website (http://www.williamhessian.com/projects/canvaskiller.html) between 3-5pm on Valentines, or the 21st or 28th of February. The success of these first three sessions will determine if this will be an ongoing project of mine. You will be invited to watch, chat with me, send me emails while I paint, or get on your own webcam and talk with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...