Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Northville Art Hunt Block Carvings

In only a few days I will be driving into Northville, Michigan and getting to stay with artist Took Gallagher! A person I hold in the highest of regards, both as an artist and as a friend. Truth be told she did more work making last years' art hunt than I did, and she is making it happen again this year. One of the ways she is helping is by hand carving stamps for this years art hunt, you can read and see pictures of them on her blog Fraught with Meaning here and here.


While she is creating those, I have completed the 10 miniature mustang drawings which will be what you need to find to earn your stamp at each location. I will be posting a preview photo of these artworks in the next few days.

All of this is being done for the Northville art hunt . You can check out the website to get information about the hunt, and even see a photo gallery of everything that went on last year during the art hunt.

I am very excited to get to Northville.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...