Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jamestown Art Hunt only a few weeks away

Jamestown North Dakota was home to the very first art hunt that I ever performed. Seven years later, I have done seven art hunts including this years' Jamestown Buffalo Art Hunt 2012. Annually, during my artist in residency I perform an art hunt as a free service for the people of Jamestown. Today i just updated the website with links to all the old art hunts as we prepare for the 7th hunt that starts on May 18th.

On May 31st I will also be performing the 6th annual 2012 St. Louis Park Parktacular Art Hunt in my hometown in Minnesota. In June 2012 I will performing another art hunt in Northville, Michigan.

The art hunt season has begun, the miniatures are in production and I am scoping out my hiding places. Get your hunting boots, water bottles and maps ready!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...