Saturday, April 14, 2012

Beep Rage (art show in Fargo)



The Red Raven Espresso Parlor is featuring a collection of fine art by William Hessian (me), called 'BEEP RAGE'. The art on display features my newest paintings, a series of painting from the past few years and a whole gang of miniature paintings. Included in the show is the hidden miniature art challenge: anyone who can find all of the hidden miniatures wins a Bearded Bunny print.

The show is location in Fargo, North Dakota at 916 Main Avenue and runs from April 12th to May 1st 2012. You can check out the show anytime and take the miniature art challenge anytime the parlor is open. On April 28th 3-4:30 there will be a reception for people to meet the artist (me) and hear me talk a little bit about the work and what I do as an artist. This is also the time you can claim your prizes from the challenge.

You can also check out these two sample photos from the miniature art hunt:



Can you spot the pair of miniature art in the photo below?



If you are from the area, you might also be interested in the Jamestown Art Hunt. Make sure to browse my site and check my free printable mazes, painting with grandma and my King of the Pill daily webcomic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...