Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Creepy Photo for You


On occasion I will take photographs. I do not pretend to be very good at it. In the woods only a few steps from my place of work I saw a couple of deer. If you look closely you can see at least three in this photo. They were standing and staring at my from the end of the parking lot. I decided to follow them in hopes of getting more photos of them.

The creepy photograph below was my favorites of the batch of pictures I took after chasing the deer into this clearing:
After stumbling into this clearing I ended up spending 20 minutes trying to take a good photo of the bizarre miniature forest that existed behind the building. The location is Minnetonka, Minnesota. I ended up using the shadow of my arm and the flash to get the photo. The roots and the sky help to make it an interesting image. Thanks to the deer who led me and my camera into this odd space.


If you enjoyed this post you might also like my pudding factory photo story or check out my 20 favorite sketches of 2011.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...