Sunday, January 9, 2011

One dollar drawings



10 drawings for 10 dollars is my newest offer to buy original works of art for incredibly inexpensive prices. I was packing up another batch of drawings the other day, this time to a man named Merlin. When doing so I had to document two drawings I really liked, and I had to post them.



You too can get drawings like this in your order. I can only offer this deal until my stack of drawings is gone. And then it will no longer be available. The goal is to sell enough to give me more space to make new works.

Do not forget that I am also selling bearded bunnies. The bunnies listing has received over 3000 views. Thanks for all your support, especially since it is very important as I try to find my footing in a brand new town, Portland Maine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...