Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tower of Bunnies version 2



On January 6th, 2008 I posted a blog entitled Tower of Bunnies. Almost two years later and a half dozen batches of bunnies later, I am making a new post called Tower of Bunnies. The first post talked all about Art O Mat, and the great business of vending art.

These bunnies are all hand colored with watercolor/marker/colored pencil and will be shipped all across the country to art-o-mat machines. You can also help support me by buying a bearded bunny from my online art shop.



Another great thing about these 50 bunnies is that I can now check off part of my Six Month Goals from an Artist Struggle post. My updated goal list is as follows:

Goals (to be completed by April 2011)

1. Create five large paintings (over 3 feet tall)

2. Find a place to show my work

3. Finish 200 new small works (bunnies) and other side projects
50 bunnies finished 10/25/10

4. Finish one 10-24 page one-shot comic book

5. Find a group of artists in the area/ join a group or start a group with a focus on creating new work and talking about it

While I am only 1/4 of the way done with 1/5 of the goals, it is still a good mini milestone upon the list. Plus, if you read my last entry you will note I have found a group of art activists in Portland Maine that may qualify as fitting goal number 5.

Goodbye
Meanwhile, in sadder news my girlfriend Kelsey and myself have ended our 3+ year relationship and have decided to go our separate ways. We can honestly say that we made each other better during this time, and both feel we simply are not right for each other at this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just happened upon your site today. Your last post could not be more timely for me. The same thing has happened to me somewhat overnight-my partner and I are going our separate ways after 3+ years as well. Just wanted to know you're not alone. Best wishes.

daltonrochester said...

ayeee im likin this bearded bunny stuff.
http://daltonrochester.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...