Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Art in a Video Blog



A few weeks ago, I stumbled on a video blog by Stephen Georg, who is a filmmaker. He is currently in college and posts one video per day about his daily life and interests (one per day! filming, editing, title screens....every day. that is seriously crazy). The video blog was entertaining to me, since he has some of the same interests as myself, magic, video games, editing, blogging, and nerd culture. Since I found his vlog I have been watching every day since. As I was watching his videos a week ago, I decided to paint his portrait on a card and send it on over to him. In the video above you can watch the vlog of the day when he opened my letter which was very entertaining.

I suggest checking the Stephen Video Blog and also his other video projects. Some hilarious video gems, you should not miss out on.

If you want to check out my bearded bunnies, they are for sale on my etsy account.

Thanks to Stephen and his video blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...