Monday, January 11, 2010

William Hessian's performance at Sample Night Live

January 6th, 2010 the Smarts played some music while I spent 6 minutes speed painting two canvases. I then unsheathed my katana, and spent the next one minute asking the crowd to applaud for the best painting, the losing painting was destroyed by my sword. Right after the canvas killing, the audience was invited to enter the lobby and search for 10 of my original paintings hidden in the lobby of the History Theatre.

Thanks to those who came out and supported my work. Subscribe to this blog to get update about future canvas kill live shows, including the interactive webcam broadcasts.

Below are a few pictures from the event:




photo credit from matt semke's catswilleatyou dot com



photo credit Kris Ericson and his one photo a day blog.



close up of the winning painting. photo credit my grandma Helen, and her iphone



the history theatre lobby. photo credit my grandma Helen, and her iphone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...