Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brand new art



I was inspired last night by the Soap Factory's "Gallery 4: July 2009" television program which was aired on Minneapolis Television Network. I have begun falling in love with the content (definitely not the production value) of the programs on MTN including Access to Art, Democracy Now and a number of other serious issue shows with really interesting and smart people.

The soap factory episode, the second one I've seen, really inspires me to create art. I am also posting this blog only two blocks from the Soap Factory at a Dunn Bros. around the corner. I hope you enjoy my drawing, and check out MTN and the Soap Factory. It is possible that you can browse MTN's website and watch the episodes of the Soap Factory and other shows online.

1 comment:

Povertee said...

This is really sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...