Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Want to own a miniature animal?

Want to own a miniature bat?
Realistic bat art?
Want to own miniature art?
How about a miniature scorpion?
Miniature Jellyfish?
Macro miniature books?
Jellyfish Art?
Scorpion Art?

You came to the right place.

I create miniature art. Typically i hide them in free public art hunts, but recently I have created 100 miniature animals which are available for you to buy. These are original drawings on paper, and the only chance the public will have (at least in the foreseeable future) to own my miniatures, without finding one in my art hunts. I have also been making hard bound book displays for the art, check it out. You can transform the miniature art, into a one page macro mini book.

My works are 1 inch by 1.5 inches and are available on my etsy shop:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...