Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Three Alien Videos (which is best?)

Due to some advice from friends, I have started posting videos on Vimeo and Crackle, in addition to my usual YouTube location (i used to post and edit exclusively on Jumpcut but they all but shut down)
All three sites are free to join, and free to upload to.

I want your help
All three videos are the exact same upload, just on three separate sites. I would love if you could watch the video and sample the quality of picture/sound/presentation and style of the embedded movie players and let me know which one you like best. Whichever one you like best I will make sure all future video posting on this blog will come from that website.

If you are a member of vimeo, crackle or youtube, please add me.

the videos:

big fat alien puppet from William Hessian on Vimeo.







From
Crackle: Big Fat Alien Puppet

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...