Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stumbling onto Acobay

Exploring. Showing. Networking.

I joined Acobay today, a very interesting website. Basically, it seems like you write reviews and rank products you enjoy, and start filling up items that you own. Other people can browse your items, and see what you own. You can browse hot items, or top rated items, and either give your own review, or make of list of movies and product to try yourself (since they are getting such good ratings).

The interface is simple, crisp, and easy to use. I managed to upload my blog as an item and wrote a review for it, I also wrote a review for three of my favorite movies: Wall-E, Fight Club and Princess Bride.

The site is loading with categories to choose from: cars, electronics, books, cameras, cell phones and the list goes on and on.

If you are into giving reviews of products and browsing through items, this is a neat place to get insight into products, and meet people who share your interests. I have only just begun, but I thought you all should be aware of such an interesting new site. I'd love to hear if you have tried Acobay, and if you like it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...