Monday, March 10, 2008

Cronkite Satellite Bearded Bunny



Bunny #50 is a tribute to local musician/artist and good friend Ryan Simonet and his one man band called Cronkite Satellite. His energetic shows can be experienced in Minneapolis for a few more months before he leaves the country to influence another culture with his sound.

Simo is a great artist, which all should experience.

All of my bearded bunnies are now available for purchase. I am the first 48 bunnies on Etsy for only 5 dollars each or $8 per pair. Each bunny is hand signed and limited to 10. I also accept art trades.

If you are wondering where my original bunnies are going, you need to read about art-o-mat.

If you are interested in donating to my art as treasure: art tour 2008 I am giving away a free bearded bunny for any donations.

Make a bearded bunny a gift for yourself or your loved ones today.
See my Etsy shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...