Friday, January 18, 2008

Robot Bunny



Bearded Bunnies

Another bearded bunny added to my bearded bunny blog. This is my robot bunny. One year ago I created a robot bear and a robot cat, which sold immediately at my next show. I was proud of them, but did not continue with the series. I did adapt the concept into my bearded bunnies though, and this is the result. Remember, all of my bearded bunnies are for sale.

No Such Thing as a Free Bunny?

Wrong again! I have secretly decided to give away a free bunny to anyone that donates money to my art tour in 2008, see my previous post about this special offer, but keep it secret.


A Blogging Shame

I do really enjoy creating many bearded bunnies and them featuring on my blog. I think as the collection grows it will be rewarding to be able to click the bearded bunny tag and see the mass amounts of new creations I have come up with over the past few months. Leave me comments on the bunnies you enjoy! Or, as I mentioned above, prove it to me by purchasing a print at
etsy.


If you enjoyed this blog see my other bearded bunny blog posts

Plus you will probably enjoy my george mckin etsy feature and the open call to artists

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...