Monday, November 19, 2007

NANO Smurfs: the smallest smurfs in the world


Finally, I have finished creating my collection of Nano Smurfs. You could fit approximately 20 thousand of these miniature smurf on the head of a pin. I have only created 12 hand crafted super miniature smurf characters so far. This is a major tribute to my favorite of all Hanna-Barbara's cartoons.
So Small
As you can see, the miniature sculptures are so small you can not even really see Papa Smurf and Smurfette in my hand. These are the first two nano smurfs I created.

The Collection
Here is the entire collection standing next to a dime to give you some scale. From left to right: Hefty Smurf, Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Brainy Smurf, Baby Smurf, Clumsy Smurf, Greedy Smurf, Dream Smurf, Grouchy Smurf, Gargamel, Azrael, Hogatha. Sorry for the blurriness of the photo.

Notice: Greedy Smurf's small collection of cakes, and Smurfettes red shoes.

Hope you enjoyed my collection of Nano Smurfs. Please check back for more miniature artworks. Also check out: http://www.williamhessian.com/ for more of my artwork.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...