Friday, June 20, 2014

Kara Resting: Sketchbook Friday




My partner Kara, often invites me, or allows me to illustrate or sketch her in the few moments we aren't running around the city trying to do all our work. She has a beautiful face and is really a pleasure to draw. This pose was drawn with a mechanical pencil in about 15 minutes. I actually just searched my blog to link up past drawings of her and realized that I have not scanned and published any of my other drawings of her yet. I will need to dig those up and do that. We have done a handful of great poses and styles together.

Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. You can find information about buying artwork, webcomics, performance art, miniature art hunts and new projects on my fine art website William Hessian dot com. Also like me on Facebook, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see all of the sketchbook friday posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...