Monday, October 15, 2012

Sketchbook Friday: How many babies can i make before i die?


I once related all of my artwork to babies. Children that you create. Many artists understand this idea. You care for your art, you try to make it the best you can, and then it is hard to let it go. This sketch looks to me like an artist giving birth to ideas.
Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. Many times my sketches are ideas for larger projects that you might find on my fine art website William Hessian dot com, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see my Favorite 20 sketches from 2011 or go back and check out all of the sketchbook friday posts.

If you want to own some of my work, you can always find great deals on my artwork and stickers at my Etsy shop.  Do not forget to subscribe to my blog and never miss another post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...