Sunday, December 26, 2010

A new look

The blog has undergone a bit of an overhaul. Not being home for the holidays has given me a little extra time to work on the blog. It's the first of many steps to eventually update and overhaul my personal website, William Hessian dot com. You will notice some new images on the sidebar. The goal is to feature more of my art and my projects, and also make the blog more appealing to viewers. I have cut some of the clutter and took off some of the less important sidebar links.

I have been working on some new campaigns to sell some piles of original art for next to nothing. This is directly linked to my move from Unity, Maine to Portland, Maine. I am excited to sell some work and make room for me to make new works.



Those artists that are viewing my website, if you want to trade feature blog posts about each others' art blogs, send me a message or leave me a comment. I would love to feature your blog and get viewers from your blog. It's a fun way to explore other artists' work and share them with my viewers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout!

Took said...

looks good!

Took said...

I'll do the blog trading thing with you -- I don't have all that many viewers, but it sounds really swell!

Let me know if you are interested. My blog takes some odd turns once in a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...