Sunday, December 19, 2010

10 drawings o sketches o random art for 10 dollars

Moving Day Special



i am moving again
which means i need to move stacks and stacks of drawings/sketches that keep following me wherever I go

i need less things
and more money

i decided to list 10 drawings for 10 dollars on my etsy
this might be the best deal for my original art ever
act now before i run out of drawings

what you will be getting is a random assortment of original art which will vary from the last 5 years of my life. these will probably include drawings, sketches, paintings, sculptures and may include other various things.

support a self supporting artist and invest in original works that may be important later on in my career.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know someone who likes good deals ... any coupons involved?

William Hessian said...

this is pretty much one giant coupon

Anonymous said...

We missed you this Christmas ... just not the same without you ... hope you had a real nice holiday ... may all your bunnies multiply this coming year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...