Friday, July 25, 2014

Star Face: Sketchbook Friday




Today's sketch is another collaboration with Ken Hodgkins. This particular drawing went through a few weeks of transformations and slight edits before ending up in the bright star face composition. Multiple mediums were used to create this high energy piece. Most of the birght colors were done with oil pastels but marker, pen and color pencil was also used to create some of the under layers.


Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. You can find information about buying artwork, webcomics, performance art, miniature art hunts and new projects on my fine art website William Hessian dot com. Also like me on Facebook, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see all of the sketchbook friday posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...