Friday, June 6, 2014

Tormax Ressurected: Sketchbook Friday




I spent the last year of my life obsessed with a Robot Card Game called: PBL ROBOTS. In this game you control and upgrade a robot in the attempt to blow away your opponents robot. If this sounds interesting you can read more about the Robot card game on my older post.

One of my favorite characters is a crew member named Tormax. He is half wolf, half human hybrid. Although due to genetic alterations and government testing he is a little haywire in the pink stuff. At the same time he is bloody brilliant and has found a way to merge organic matter with metals to create unique robot armor for you to attach to your robot.


Here is the card art for the character in the card game. My watercolor version above was inspired by this Tormax done in watercolors. I hope you enjoy it.


Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. Many times my sketches are ideas for larger projects that you might find on my fine art website William Hessian dot com, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see all of the sketchbook friday posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...