Friday, April 25, 2014

Cat Headdress: Sketchbook Friday




My partner Kara, she likes to "meow", a lot. First thing she says in the morning is "meow" and the next 30 things she says is usually some form of a meow. Often meowing while stretching or rolling around or if she needs attention. She calls ME 'kitten'. Which is ironic. I call her 'puppy' (although that is like calling a tall guy 'Smalls'). Actually in honesty, Kara does have many characteristics of a puppy too, she gets very excited about things and is eager to please. She doesn't have a tail, but if she did she would wag it when she was happy. She enjoys biting people, both when she is upset and when she gets too excited. And she does many neat tricks. I love her. The cat headdress above is dedicated to Kara and all the cool things she is.


Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. Many times my sketches are ideas for larger projects that you might find on my fine art website William Hessian dot com, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see all of the sketchbook friday posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...