Saturday, November 19, 2011

Find my business card!


On my MegaBus travels from Minneapolis to Madison we had a 30 minute rest stop at a Pilot Travel Station gas station. This gas station had some very nice accomodies for bus driver, like a row of single room showers. During my exploration I came to this wall of business cards. It was overwhelming on the eyes and I knew I wanted my card to join the party.

Your challenge is to find my business card amoungst the many on display.

If you enjoy this post you might enjoy my Hidden Art Hunts or my halloween Waldo at Mall of America post. Definbately make sure to also see my free printable mazes and see the Free Art Fridays.

1 comment:

Custom Business Cards said...

I appreciate your ideas. You have done good job. I like it. We are fully following you. Keep it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...