Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Draw-In 2: Call to Artists!


*time change Draw-In is at 11-3pm*

Here is the poster I created for the Maine Draw-In 2. We are invited all artists to come join us for a draw-in at the State House in Augusta Maine. I just love this event and I think everyone should come out and support it.

I am extremely excited to be apart of this. Please tell your friends. Pass on the link. Leave a comment and tell me how you found this link.

The best things I have found in Maine all exist on this poster. You should go to each one of these fantastic links/sponsors:

CODE PINK
www.codepink4peace.org/

The Union of Maine Visual Artists
www.UMVAonline.org

Bring Our War Dollars Home
www.bringourwardollarshome.org

Maine Draw-a-thon
www.mainedrawathon.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the poster ... for a great cause!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...