Sunday, March 1, 2009

I will destroy my turtle painting

The yellow turtle painting (pictured below) will be destroyed live on webcam on March 14th, 2009 unless someone saves it.



If you missed me this Saturday I painted, "A Ride for a Ride" live on webcam for my third canvas kill live art shows. I am getting ready to announce to three more dates for my live painting/killing sessions.

Make sure to bookmark my canvas kill live website and mark March 14th off on your calendar. If no one buys the turtles, I will destroy the painting on webcam...whether or not I destroy the turtles I will also be creating a brand new painting as well. Spread the link around to those of your friends who enjoy art.

2 comments:

Linda said...

It's a nice looking picture.

William Hessian said...

thanks linda.

if no one buys it, you can watch it be destroyed on the 14th. i hope you can make the performance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...