Friday, January 2, 2009

Hear my interview on VoxPod

You can hear a 38 minute interview with me on Vox Pod.

Rick, the inventor of Vox Pod is dedicated to interview artists around the world, calling Vox Pod a "free voice for free minds". After finding my website through craigslist, Rick asked me to be the first artist interviewed for his new podcast. I was honored and happy to oblige. I sat down a few days ago at a local coffee shop, started up Skype, and had a very exciting interview with Rick.

I am subscribing to his podcast to hear who he interviews next. I have a feeling, based on the great questions he asked me, that he is going to have a great cast of artists and be a source of great information.

If you have a little time please check out the interview. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

My Vox Pod Interview

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...