Sunday, January 11, 2009

Duct Tape Sledding Suit

You can see all 80 photos from the sledding art battle, click here.

As we work on uploading all the pictures and videos from Billy Vs Matt 11, I figured I would show you a picture of my duct tape sledding suit.



It only took me 6 hours to complete. The duct tape suit ended up being a better sled than a generic sled itself. The art battle attracted 4 photographers, not including ourselves, and therefore we are building a photo collection for you all to browse.

In the meantime, Kelsey and myself have hit the road and are now located in Jamestown, North Dakota for the next 5 months. I am teaching art with the Jamestown Art Center. I will give more details about my artist in residence in a future blog post.

My duct tape suit was inspired by my brother, Scott, who talked for years about making a tuxedo out of duct tape for his high school prom. It never happened, but I could not resist create a duct tape snow suit for the art battle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duct tape is the new black.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...