Friday, December 19, 2008

Sneak Peak at New Chubby Creatures

In the mad rush of holidays I have been spending my time trying to shop, and draw new art for part of my gifts. Here are three new chubby creatures I am scanning in before I finish and frame them for my family.



The scanner at the library is not very advanced and cuts off portions of my art, therefore I had to put down the green flyer to ensure that the entire drawing would be scanned. In the end it creates a pretty cool border.



One of the best parts about this blog is being able to upload unfinished images, or in progress images on the fly and let you all have a look into the odd things I create on a day to day basis. I have been drawing chubby creatures for years. I have even made a video of hidden chubby creatures at the waterpark of america.



In the future I plan to turn some of these chubby creatures into a running series of collectable miniatures, much like my bearded bunnies series. If you would like to see more of my art, make sure to see my art website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...