Friday, August 29, 2008

Link Trade for Artists

Part of my interest with this blog is to meet and communicate with other artists. I have met some really cool artist bloggers since I started the Bearded Bunny Art blog. You can see their websites on my link bar on the right side.

If you are an artist, that has a blog to trade links with please e-mail me:

william.

hessian

@gmail.com

Send me your url, name of blog, and add me to your art blog. I will return the favor and add you to my link list. I would also like to make more art friends on all social websites like digg, blog catalog, mybloglog, deviant, artwanted, myspace, facebook, twitter and more. If you currently own any of these networking sites, search for my name (william hessian) and add me to your friends.

To help our artist community I also write blog about other artists and their work/ projects. This helps me learn more about who you are as an artist, and helps me readers get to know new artists. Let's network.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...