Friday, October 24, 2014

Futuristic Spherical Space Ship Designs: Sketchbook Friday



Often times when I sitting still, I am thinking up the best possibly designs or creations for a specific thing. Recently, it has been spaceship design. I tried to clear my head of all the current existing spaceships. In my brain I destroyed the Millennium Falcon and the Slave I, Serenity was emploded, Zorg Spaceships vanished, and the Enterprise never happened. My designs were assuming I had endless resources. The designs I came up with were spherical snowflake mathematically symmetrical structures which had both rockets and cannons at every point. Meaning at all times it can move any direction and shoot any direction. The sketches I made at my work meeting are not entirely accurate to my specifications but was an illustration of two separate designs flying into each other. Can you think of a better design?


Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. You can find information about buying artwork, webcomics, performance art, miniature art hunts and new projects on my fine art website William Hessian dot com. Also like me on Facebook, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see all of the sketchbook friday posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...