Friday, March 21, 2014

Eight Eyed BATMAN: Sketchbook Friday



It may be quite obvious now, I have an obsession with multi-eyed BATMANs. A few weeks ago I posted about a SIX EYED LEGO BATMAN drawing I did during a class with kids. The above watercolor sketch was more so just an exercise. My mind apparently wanted an eight eyed Batman and who can stop your mind from doing crazy things (at least when it comes to artwork). I thought it was interesting little drawing and I had to share it on sketchbook Friday.

Each Friday at noon I scan in one new sketch or drawing from one of my many sketchbooks. Many times my sketches are ideas for larger projects that you might find on my fine art website William Hessian dot com, or as projects right here on my Bearded Bunny art blog. If you enjoy these sketches make sure to also see my Favorite 20 sketches from 2011 or go back and check out all of the sketchbook friday posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...