Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bull Knight at Sunday Art Group

I am currently on a 30 day Facebook fast. During the social media vacation I have been putting my time into some art projects, and trying to build a bigger group for Sunday Night Art Group. The Minnehaha Free Space has been awesome enough to let us move into their space (special thanks to Jacob) on Sunday Nights. The group is growing and it has been a lot of fun so far. If you are interested in joining in please come by the space at 6:30-9pm on Sunday Nights. Address and directions are available on the link provided above.

Last Sunday, during art group I made this painting:



This painting, done on an old refrigerator box, is going to be a good experiment to try resin pouring. Resin is something I have been meaning to use in my artwork, but just have not gotten around to it. I will probably post a blog or video about my process in mixing and pouring resin.

If you have had experience with using resin in your artwork, let me know. I know a lot of people use resin in jewelry, and other craft projects. I would love to hear your stories about using resin, and feel free to leave me some tips or tricks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...