Monday, October 19, 2009

designing stickers (WEBCOMIC)



In the next few weeks I am going to announce a nice round number in which to end the webcomic. I still have many more to post, but I can tell that my motivation has dissipated in the recent weeks. It may become a seasonal web comic, and whenever the "when i feel like it" season returns then I will start it up again.

Web comics are hard to maintain and continue. It's a tiring process. The excitement of creating them has been beaten out of me, and its not easy for my to find a scanner, and edit all the comics in a normal week. Making it hard to be consistent even when I've finished the comics.

Like I said, I've got 20-30 more comics on the way, but I want to give a heads up to those who read my comic that there is a limited number of comics before I end the regular postings of my web comic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed your webcomics! But if they must be put on the shelf, so be it. I would like to sign off as "Settler Champ of St. Louis Park"!

Kris said...

You have done a great job with the web comic. I'll be sad to see it go, for now. But I can't blame you. It's hard enough to scan one thing and work on that. I can't imagine having to scan so often. Especially when you don't have a scanner yourself. Also coming up with so many ideas has to be draining.

Do you have any plans for your next project? Taking a break? Maybe bringing back the web show once you get back to "NorDak"?

Can't wait to see the next 20-30 comics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...