Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Art hunt champions

Here is a sample of the art hunt winners from this years St. Louis Park Parktacular art hunt. As of the time of this posting, two hidden artworks remain hidden in the public parks. Prizes will be given to those that find art.

If you would like to know more about the art hunt, the winners, and see some clues so you can find one of the remaining two artworks check out the official SLP art hunt page

If you have never heard of my art hunts, I have completed art hunts all across the united states. My work is hidden for the community to find, and often pairs up with local events, festivals or organizations. If you have an interest in having me complete a miniature art hunt for your community please contact me.

Enjoy the photos, and congrats to the winners:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...