Friday, April 3, 2009

Live painting: Wormtooth Nation





This week's Canvas Kill Live painting show will be loosely based on a great web series I found on the internet called WormTooth Nation. I found the website on my own blog, as an ad, and I was intrigued by the image and wanted to check it out. 9 short episodes later I was a big fan and sending the link to everyone I know.

Wormtooth nation is a steam punk web series created by some film students in Iowa. The script is brilliant, the sets and the acting were far above average and the music and art direction blew me away. I am biased toward small budget projects like this, and the production value is outstanding.

The actual script of the movie had a lasting effect on me, as I pondered life as we know it. The staying power of this project has inspired me to use it as subject matter for tomorrow's live painting. I recommend WormTooth Nation to all, and I hope that either way you can stop by and watch my live painting show starting at 3pm tomorrow on Canvas Kill Live.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Oooh, this is going to be great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...