Saturday, March 28, 2009

killing an alien

In the last two months, I have been painting on canvas live in front of an online audience, and then destroying the canvases that do not sell (actually only one so far). The great thing about these shows are to be able to talk to friends and collectors of my work, while I create. I also turn these shows into videos, and have just decided to assemble some of the 'guts' of the destroyed paintings and frame them for people to purchase on my etsy shop. The idea is to give you a chance to purchase a part of my Canvas Kill Live series paying 100 big ones for the whole thing. Plus, by becoming a collector of this series you become a part of my monumental live birth/death destruction series called Canvas Kill Live.

Tomorrow, assuming no one buys the painting in the middle of the night, I will be destroying my alien painting. The painting is titled, "Big Fat Alien Puppet" and was created live on web cam last week, with a viewing audience of over 80 people.

You are welcome to come watch this destruction, and the creation of a brand new painting tomorrow at 3pm central by simply jumping over to my website at that time.

If you are curious about what other art projects I have done please make sure to explore my miniature art hunts, my art battles, and miniature art.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...