Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bearded Bunnies on Art Fire

A few days ago, I was updating this blog and I noticed an advertiser on my sidebar (on your right) was promoting art fire dot com. Art fire boasts being able to let you sell your crafts or art online for free! FREE!

If you have been snooping around my blog much, you know that I sell most of my artwork on Etsy.com, which is a great site that is essentially an self representing artists' ebay. Upon checking out art fire, I had to sign up and check it out. You can find my first product, the
bearded bunny listed on Art Fire.

Just based on browsing around the website, I think it looks pretty good. I am curious to try selling work from here and adding friends. I have been a big fan of Etsy, and as of right now I have no complaints with Etsy at all. I do want to check to see what else is out there, and it doesn't hurt to have my work listed on multiple sites at the same time.

If you are an artist selling work online, or wanted to try selling your work online I strongly suggest using Etsy which costs 20 cents per item you list, or giving Art Fire a chance and listing your work for free. If you subscribe or bookmark my blog, in a few weeks I will give you an update on my review of Art Fire. It looks like they have a large community of people, and forums available for much research.

If you already sell artwork on Art Fire, or if you buy artwork on Art Fire, please leave me a comment telling me what you think of the website.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://always-amy.blogspot.com/2008/11/im-excited-about-artfire.html

I am very excited about AF. I sell there & on Etsy. I wrote up a blog post about it & you should definitely give the site a lookielou! I bet you'll love all the features!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...