Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am featured on City Pages, Minnpost, Mnartist.org and MnSpeak

If you follow my career as an artist, or my art blog, you know very well that my Minneapolis Art Hunt begins Friday at 2pm. My last few blog posts, and my entire life these past few weeks have been consumed with this art hunt.

Currently here are the places people are finding out about my art hunt:

City Pages
http://blogs.citypages.com/ctg/2008/10/where_there_octopus_everywhere.php


Mnartists.org

http://www.mnartists.org/work.do?rid=207661

Minnpost
http://www.minnpost.com/from_our_partners/2008/10/16/3892/mnartistsorg_minneapolis_art_hunt_find_octopus_works_in_public_parks

I will also be performing an art battle with Matt Semke (www.catswilleatyou.com) at Steven Square Fall Festival Saturday, October 18th from noon-3pm at Stevens Square Park.

And inviting everyone to an art in the park session at Loring Park October 19th Sunday 4-6pm. Winners of the hunt can attend either event to claim their prize. Or email me.

Many businesses have donated prizes to be awarded to winners of the hunt. Also a special thanks to all the awesome minneapolis businesses and artists who have donated prizes to the art hunt. They support local art!


Minneapolis Parks & Rec

Altered Esthetics Gallery

Uptown Diner

Argente Photography

Broders: Cucina Italiana

Loring Pasta Bar

the empty envelope

robot LOVE

Walker Art Center

Weber's Westdale

Butter Bakery Cafe


You can watch my informational art hunt video or visit the official Minneapolis Art Hunt page to see clues.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...