Friday, July 11, 2008

This weekend is the miniature Squirrel Hunt

If you have not already heard, I am created minaiture artwork hunts this summer across the mid-west and westcoast of America. Last weekend was the Miniature Trout Hunt in Billings, MT and this weekend is the Portland Squirrel Hunt.

The news station KATU wrote an article about my hunt. You should check it out.

The squirrels are some of my favorite artworks to be hidden as a free hunt. Winners keep the original artworks and also recieve a bearded bunny print. Kelsey and myself will be joined by a Portland Artist and friend Kate O'Neil during our painting in the parks. The public artworks will be sold to the public or sold online to help raise money to afford the soaring gas prices during our art tour.

Donations are also being accepted on my website. Browse my blog to see videos, and other pictures of past art hunts. There is a lot to see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...