Friday, August 1, 2008

One Photo a Day





One of my good friends from high school has started a blog in which he posts one photo each day. His name is Kris and he is very talented. I suggest everyone goes and check out his blog.

Kris has also started an art blog, where he has drawn a series of pictures. The latest entry was an Ill Drawing Competition I did with him over webcam from California to Minnesota.



If you are an artist from anywhere in the world and want to draw with me over webcam, let me know. I am trying to find a group of artists' interested in collaboration and creation. The webcam service I use is Stickam and my profile is available here. Plus, if you do I will then feature you right here on my blog.

Make sure to visit Kris' blog and leave some comment on his great artwork.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Wow, Thanks for the post Billy!
Wasn't expecting that.

ReneeBuchananArt said...

I love Kris' blog and yours, too! How did you create this pic (the cards?) Very cool!

Renee :)

Kris said...

Nothing special, I sketched the drawing out on cheap printer paper. Then scanned it on to the computer. Then I used my wacom drawing tablet and colored it with photoshop, a very old version of photoshop.

Glad you liked my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...