Friday, January 11, 2008

ORKO




Masters of the Universe


In case you weren't alive, or not paying attention in the 80s, ORKO is a main character on the hit TV series He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. I collected the figures as a child and was in love with the cartoon. I recently paid tribute to this very inspiring series by creating 5 heroes from Eternia in Bearded Bunny form.

My ongoing bearded bunnies series is available for sale on Etsy.com. The exclusive MOTU and ORKO Bearded Bunny Print will only be available through a special offer which will become open to the public later on this month. In fact, the Orko prints will be given away for free. Check back soon to see the other 4 heroes of eternia bearded bunny series, and to learn how to get them FREE.

Evil

Heroes are just not heroes without foes to define them. I did not forget about Skeletor, Beast Man, MurMan and the rest of the evil gang. I will be creating bearded bunny tributes to the evil side of Eternia in the near future.

In the meantime please check out my past creations like the Bob Dylan bunny, the Tower of Bunnies, and my Ripple Self Portrait

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...